This policy details how data about we use data about you when you access the Beer Institute website or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on the Beer Institute website if the changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We retain and use your data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- We reserve the right to disclose your data to vendors and service providers working on our behalf.
- We reserve the right to disclose your date in order to respond to complaints filed under the Advertising and Marketing Code, or to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- We reserve the right to disclose your data to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of the Beer Institute website or the public.
- We reserve the right to disclose your data with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- We reserve the right to disclose your data in aggregate/summary form.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from the Beer Institute website.
International Users – By accessing the Beer Institute website or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information, please contact the Beer Institute at email@example.com.